1 year away from blog
was posted at 10:13 AM with 0 comments
Hello ~~
It's one year since I last wrote a post.
I came back to writing blog as I'm slightly troubled.
Since there is no one who is gonna read this, I can write what I am troubled about.

Y is studying now, I'm slacking now.
I seems to worry a lot. I am negative.
I have spread the negative influence on Y.

It seems that in a relationship, it's always one being active and the other being quiet.
Previously, Y is active. Now, there is a change of role, I am active and make the initiative.
I can't complain much since Y should be busy with studies.
In addition, I can't guarantee that I won't do the same when I am studying.

I do wonder occasionally if I did the right decision that day on 25/01/2014.
What would be different if I said the other answer?
We won't have those short happy days, but can't it last us through till we both graduate?

Will u be the one who leave me first?
I can't accept it if u leave me first.
Please don't betray me.
We are thousand miles apart, 11 hours time difference.
Trust our relationship and work it out together.