26 Dec cum Boxing Day
was posted at 6:35 AM with 0 comments
Boxing Day

Went to orchard with Kim.
At Apple store, use ipad play game for around an hour.
Then Nex.
Meet Joon tong.
They are looking at dogs!!! *scared scared, please don't come near me*
Went to Pasta Mania for dinner.
Chatted after meal.
Left Nex. I took bus 45 home.

Read some post that i posted during a period that is sad to me in 2008. I realised that I was alittle maybe immature in what i think or write. && I am contradicting. Seems that emotions and conflicts or should i say relations would affect your perception of someone. Before we have conflict, i describe her like an angel, after conflict, i say her like a devil; criticising her about something i was praising her.

Okay. That matter is sonething that had passed and i would only comment about it whenever i think about the past maybe to remember it as an experience. Whether you know what happen at that time, it is not important because i am also not sure of the whole matter as well. Thus, I don't want to tell someone what happened at that period. What happened to us would be between us whether they remember or not. Understanding someone does not mean of telling everything that had happened. Certain things, are better to be left unsaid right?